Friday, March 13, 2015

Wilson Train Carrying Case

Hi everyone! First off, I’d like to thank everyone who visited my blog yesterday! It seems that you are enjoying my toys as much as I do. So, without further ado, I present to you my Wilson Train Carrying Case.


wilson train carrier


IMG_2059


IMG_2060


Mom got this for me when I was still a wee baby. She said that I might like the Chuggington series when I got older. She was right, of course! Mom and I always watch Chuggington while we eat lunch. WIlson is one of the main characters along with Brewster and Koko.


IMG_2061


It comes with 3 die cast trains – Brewster, Irving and Zephie. I put the Mater sticker there. Teehee!


IMG_2062



IMG_2063



IMG_2064


You can connect them together. Zephie has a special ability. You can pull the top part off her wheels like she does in the TV show. She can dance!


IMG_2065


Dad got me a set of Chuggington die cast trains but mom said it will be opened on my birthday. I can’t wait!

Hope you enjoyed this toy! Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment