Sunday, March 15, 2015

Melissa and Doug Wooden Train Set

melissa and doug wooden toy train set

Can you tell how much I love trains? I asked Mom to buy me this train for Christmas. I’m so lucky that she was able to get this set with all the animals in it. The ones available now have just one animal and a few blocks. I like the farm animals better.

IMG_2068


IMG_2069


The set comes with a horse, goat, cow and pig. I scratched the cow that’s why the paint is coming off. Teehee!


IMG_2070


You can disconnect the train parts. I had a hard time connecting them at first but my grandma taught me how. Now I can easily connect them together!


IMG_2071


I use this train to deliver all sorts of things when I’m playing. Sometimes I put pompoms in them. Sometimes crayons and sometimes, I even put my small cars in them! Choo choo!

Do you like trains too? What’s your favorite? Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment