Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mr. Potato Head!

mr potato head


Before we start today’s post, I have a confession to make. Mr. Potato Head is not mine…he’s my mom’s toy! Grandma got it for her back in January. Mom is such a big kid. She likes collecting toys, mostly toys for boys. She was a bit of a tomboy when she was young. She enjoyed playing Silver Hawks and Hot Wheels better than Barbie dolls. I’m not complaining though as she helps me build my (our) collection of Hot Wheels. She said she has the perfect excuse to start over her collection – me! Teehee!


IMG_2087


Mr. Potato Head comes with many parts and accessories as you can see in the photo. I can take off everything from the spud. There’s a compartment on his back to store his eye glasses and tongue in.



IMG_2089


I like playing with Mr. Potato Head but I make sure to ask mom for permission before I do so. I like putting his nose on his ear holes and the ear on his nose hole. Teehee!

Mom says that I can learn many skills with Mr. Potato Head such as body parts recognition, dressing up, fine motor skills, language development and even help strengthen my fingers and my grip. Such a fun learning toy!


IMG_2085


So, I leave you with today’s toy, Mr. Potato Head! Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment