Monday, March 23, 2015

Supreme Food Collection

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was great. Mom and Dad got me a few more toys but they said I would have to wait until Easter. That’s okay with me. = D

Today’s toy is actually a new one. I think this is about only  a week old.


supreme food collection


Most people will associate this kind of toy with girls. Mom says that there is nothing wrong with boys playing with these kinds of toys because of the many benefits they bring:
  • color recognition
  • food recognition
  • life skill – setting the table
  • life skill – preparing food
  • life skill and fine motor development – using utensils
  • language development through role playing and food identification
Plus, mom said that I need to learn how to cook when I am older so this toy set is a good introduction to that skill. Most great chefs are men so there really is nothing wrong with little boys playing with this kind of toy.

Let’s get on with the photos!


IMG_2135



IMG_2136


I can’t wait to get my hands on the doughnuts!

IMG_2137


Yep, doughnut gone! Teehee!

Let’s take a closer look, shall we?


IMG_2138

fries // cherry juice // kechup // mustard that is labeled as ketchup // cake and dessert // egg // turner/pizza server


IMG_2139

milk // ketchup // plate with utensils // pear // tomato // burger // canned food


IMG_2140

Pizza! This is my favorite in the set. Pizza cutter on the right


IMG_2141

grapes // doughnuts // another plate and utensils set // chicken drumsticks // lemon and “boxed” food mix. They’re really just empty boxes.


IMG_2142


I really don’t care about the boxes. I actually flattened a couple of ready. Teehee!

I’ve got more photos for you tomorrow. There is still so much to explore in this set. Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment