Sunday, March 15, 2015

Imagination Creation Noah’s Ark Wooden Toy Set

Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was great! Mom got me several new toys but she says I would have to wait before opening them. She said that we will open them one at a time. I was not feeling well yesterday morning and so we were not able to go to church and to the mall. Mom got scared but it turned out that I was just really sleepy…from watching too much Let’s Go Pocoyo! Mom thought that I was dehydrated. She didn’t leave my side until I woke up. She was so relieved that I was okay that she went out with grandma and bought me a few more toys! Wheee! I will feature them here, don’t worry! But for now, please enjoy this Noah’s Ark set that Dad gave me for Christmas.


imagination creation noah's ark wooden toy set


The set comes with the ark, Noah and his wife and the animals (monkeys, alligators, elephants, giraffe, lions and zebras. The alligator is missing his pair because I don’t know where I put it! Teehee!

IMG_2073 


IMG_2074


IMG_2075



IMG_2076


The side opens up so that I can keep the pieces inside after I play with them.



IMG_2077


The door has a groove on it so that I can attach the ladder.


IMG_2078


And up the animals go!


IMG_2079


Mom says this is a great learning aid to the Bible Story. It also teaches me colors, animal recognition and counting! So much fun!

So, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed Noah’s Ark as much I enjoy playing with it!

Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment