Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Iron Man/Tony Stark Mr. Potato Head

Technically, this is not my toy. This is mom’s. Yeah, she collects toys so I’m a happy kid.


iron man mr. potato head



Actually, and this gets even better, grandma bought this for her! Aren’t the women in my family cool?

Mom likes Mr. Potato Head. She did not have one when she was a kid because, well, they couldn’t afford it. That’s the simplest explanation. Anyway, let’s get to know Mr. Potato Head, I mean, Iron Man more.


IMG_2173



IMG_2175



Now there’s Tony Stark, our genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist by day and…



IMG_2176


Iron Man by night!


IMG_2177



There is also a Spiderman version of this. Mom has yet to buy that. I hope she gets it soon!

Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment