Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cars Read and Play Book

cars read and play


Today, I will be featuring a book. It’s a Read and Play book from my favorite animation film, Cars. Mom likes buying me learning toys and books so I think it’s important that I also feature books here from time to time. Many magical things happen in books, don’t you agree? Besides, this book is not all reading. It’s actually a fun activity book. Check it out!


IMG_2100


A lot of the characters are featured here. The first one is Francesco. As you can see, the right part is a puzzle. You get some trivia on the left page and have fun solving the puzzle on the right.



IMG_2101


Of course, Lightning is there!


IMG_2102


This is Uncle Topolino, Luigi’s favorite uncle.



IMG_2103



This is my other favorite character, Mater! I have lots of other books about him.



IMG_2104


Finally, Raoul. Mom built me a pseudo-Lego model of him over the weekend. I will share it with you soon!



IMG_2099


This is the back of the book. Mom has not yet allowed me to play with this book. She says she is reserving it for a special day. I really don’t mind as I still have a lot of toys to play with.

Mom says this is a great gift for toddler boys! I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment