Monday, April 6, 2015

Role Playing with Elmo and Cookie Monster

IMG_2146

I’m pretty sure you’ve already checked out my Supreme Food Collection. I planned to have a series of posts about it but Easter came up so I had to take a break. Anyway, to continue, here is how Mom and I play with the set.

Introducing, Cookie Counting Cookie Monster and Hug Me Elmo!

We pretend that Elmo and Cookie Monster are our customers. I would be the waiter. When they ordered, I would tell mom to “cook” their orders. Then I deliver it to them.

IMG_2156

Uhmm. Sometimes I stuff Cookie Monster’s mouth with the burger patties because I keep thinking that they are cookies! Teehee!

Cookie Monster’s eyes are fading because he is an old toy. Mom bought me Elmo and Cookie when I was still a baby. Mom just fills in the eyes with a Sharpie.

We play “Restaurant” almost every day. Mom says it’s great for language development and life skills.

Stay tuned for more toys and magical posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment