Friday, April 10, 2015

Finn McMissile (China Edition)

Hey, guys! Sorry for the irregular posts. Our Internet has also been irregular. It’s hard to post when I’m just using a pocket WiFi. Anyway, today I will be sharing with you Mom’s Finn McMissile China Edition.

finn mcmissile china


This is not an original Finn McMissile, as you can see but it’s actually pretty good. You build it like a Lego. The quality is great but the price is cheaper.


IMG_2179


IMG_2180


He’s got all his gadgets and weapons.


IMG_2181



IMG_2182



IMG_2183


It comes with very easy-to-understand, step-by-step instructions. Mom had a blast building this one. She does not always let me play with this because she said I might lose the weapons. Teehee!

I hope you enjoyed Finn! Mom has more of these Cars China toys so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment