Thursday, May 28, 2015

My Play Dough Collection and Organization

You all know my whole family is crazy about play dough. I'd like to share with you my collection. If you are new to blogging, this is by no means bragging. It's like when fashion and beauty bloggers share their hauls or collections. This is sharing and giving people an idea of what's out there. 


The photo below is mom's haul from Toys 'R Us. They had a crazy buy 5 get 1 sale a few moons ago so mom and grandma stocked up.




This is how mom organizes my play dough collection. I have a toy drawer. Each drawer has a designated set of toys. This drawer houses my Imagination Creation play dough 






This drawer has my Play-Doh. I actually have more but mom kept some of them as I wanted to open every single one! Teehee! Oh, I just put the Mickey coin bank there to join in on the photo.





How do you organize your play dough? I'd love to know. Share in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment