Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Leap Pad Laptop for Babies and Toddlers



We all know that kids of this generation are exposed to technology at a young age. I am no exception what with an IT guy for a dad. Mom and dad got me this laptop when we went on vacation in Singapore. I’ve been using it since I was 7 months old. Mom decided to buy it so that she can work in peace because I keep fiddling with her laptop while she works. Teehee!




This is a great learning toy! It keeps me occupied for a long time. I learned my ABCs from this toy.





It has several functions for toddlers of different ages – ABC, Messages (where Scout emails me and reads the emails aloud), Games (guessing the animal) and music. I can play songs or use the keyboard as a piano.

Now when mom works, she just brings out my laptop and we can work side by side!

No comments:

Post a Comment