Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Jake and the Neverland Pirates Busy Book

jake and the neverland pirates busy book

Hey guys! Today, I’d like to share with you my busy book. Jake and the Neverland Pirates is one of my favorite shows. I especially like Captain Hook. I was really happy when mom bought me this.
This set includes a book, a play mat and play figures.


IMG_2276

This is a huge mat that depicts the different places in Neverland. It’s made of paper so we don’t usually pull this out.


IMG_2277




IMG_2278




IMG_2279




IMG_2280



And, here’s the gang!


IMG_2281




IMG_2282



These are small toys so they are not for younger kids who still put things in their mouth. Mom allows me to play with this set because she knows I don’t do that anymore. Teehee!

Mom got me another busy book but that’s for my birthday so it will have to wait. I hope you enjoyed today’s featured toy!

No comments:

Post a Comment