Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Little Taters Big Adventures Spud Safari Set

Well, technically, this is mom's toy. Grandma bought it for her. But I can borrow it any time I want. 




The set comes with 2 spuds, a vehicle and attachments for a monkey, elephant, lion and Little Tater. 



They come individually wrapped except for the big parts.



You can attach some of the parts on the holes of the suitcase. 



It comes with a clear cover that opens up into a playing space


Being a potato head, you can interchange the faces and attachments to make unique creations. 



This is the monkey attachment which I did not want to open. A few days after this photo was taken, I asked mom if I could open them. I'll take a photo of the ape soon and update this post. 

Mom has a new Mr. Potato Head set so watch out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment