Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Edward, John and Bruce

Are you still on a Minions high? We have completed the Minions Happy Meal toys in record time - just 3 days! My mom and grandmother are so crazy about these Minions. I'd like to share three of them with you. These are Edward (the vampire), John (Saturday Night Fever) and Bruce (yeah, as in Lee). 



Mom was not able to photograph the others and I kinda lost some of them already as I keep throwing stuff everywhere. Mom says I should really stop doing this. 

And here is my Play Pack. Mom has a ton of these. This is the first one we've opened. This is the Nemo pack and it includes a coloring book, a pack of 4 crayons and a sheet of stickers. 


These keep me busy while waiting for food in a restaurant.



I will feature more of these as we open them. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment