Thursday, June 25, 2015

Melissa and Doug Wooden Vehicles and Traffic Signs



I've had this set for so long now, I think even before I turned one. My grandma bought me this set after she saw me getting it at NBS every time we were there. But I think they got this particular set at Market! Market! during a toy fair. 






I love this set. Until now I still play with it. As you can see, the vehicles are already showing signs of wear and love. I have a similar puzzle from the same brand which mom got for me. It's also my favorite out of all my puzzles.



The wooden case is not very useful after opening it as it is only covered by plastic which you can't put back on. However, you can use it to display the collection or for pattern play. 




I wish there were more Melissa and Doug products here. Toys 'R Us seems to be running out of new stocks. This particular one is no longer available but I think you can still get it at NBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment