Thursday, December 31, 2015

A Few Things We Got

Happy New Year, everyone! So sorry we've been away. Mom and I went on an impromptu trip to Singapore because my aunt needed us to take care of her for several days. When we got back, mom was too busy with work. But, we still took photos of the toys we've been buying and opening. Here are some  of them.


This is Green Ranger. I also have Red Ranger but mom and dad said that they will no longer buy me Power Rangers toys. They don't like the violence. 


Next is this Wonderful World Explorers Pack which mom got during the Toy Kingdom Warehouse Sale in Megamall. 


Most of you know that I love learning about flags and maps and countries. 



I already stuck the flag stickers on this one. 


and colored this one. 


This is the globe which dad made. 



Finally, this Tonka Big Rig Tanker Truck.



I also have the Flatbed Crate Big Rig and the Flatbed Pipe Big Rig. 









That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed this post. 



No comments:

Post a Comment